Ileana D'cruz Biography Images Pictures Photos Workout And Diet

Ileana Dsouza  Biography Images Photos Fitness

ILEANA D'CRUZ BOLLYWOOD ACTRESS BIOGRAPHY

Name: Ileana D’Cruz

Birthday: 1st November, 1987

Marital Status: Single

Biography: A simple girl born in Mumbai and brought up for some years in Goa, Ileana D’Cruz is the second of four children of parents Ronaldo and Samira. 

She has an elder sister named Farrah, a younger brother named Rhys and a younger sister named Eileen.

ILEANA D'CRUZ WORKOUT AND DIET

Ileana D'cruz  Says I did not works out at gym, I swim twice a week, and can manage 100 laps. I alternate between the breast, back and butterfly stroke. 

The combination helps tone my chest, inner thighs, shoulders, buttocks and arms. I runs four kilometers, three days a week for three months. 

And the results were instant. I discovered that running was liberating.I love to eat. I have four to five small meals a day to keep my metabolism going.

ILEANA D'CRUZ IMAGES & PICTURES

Ileana Dsouza  Biography Images Pictures Photos Fitness

Ileana Dsouza  Biography Images Pictures Photos

Ileana Dsouza  Biography

Ileana Dsouza

Ileana Dsouza  Biography Images workout Fitness