Aditya Roy Kapoor Workout And Diet

Aditya Roy Kapoor ADITYA ROY KAPOOR BOLLYWOOD ACTOR



Name: Aditya Roy Kapur

Date of Birth: November 16, 1985

Trivia: Aditya Kapoor is into cricket and football.
He plays football for a league team celebrity under the name of "All Stars Football Club '.


ADITYA ROY KAPOOR BIOGRAPHY


Aditya Roy Kapur, the Indian film actor was born November 16, 1985 at City of Dreams, Mumbai.

He continued his studies at the prestigious GD Somani Memorial School located in Cuffe Parade Mumbai.

Later, he graduated from St. Xavier College in Mumbai.


ADITYA ROY KAPOOR WORKOUT PLAN


He prefers to play football in an open field rather than lose an hour of time in the gym.
Football is a great way to do cardio .
Apart from this , there weightlifting 5 days a week .
Aditya Roy Kapoor Workout
Playing football helps make muscles stress that we can not reach walking or running on the treadmill .
For a healthy and active lifestyle , workout acts as complement.
But in my opinion there is nothing better for your workout program to play an outdoor sport .

ADITYA ROY KAPOOR DIET

I have never visited a dietician. As I am a late riser , most days I start my day with breakfast.
First, I festive atmosphere in a liter of water as it clears my system.
I'm not very recommended format eat small meals once every two hours . I find it really hard to follow.
So I just eat whatever, whenever I'm hungry.
I have my three meals a day and avoid eating carbohydrates.

Aditya Roy Kapoor Diet

In the case where I turn , I have three eggs (yellow ) with three slices of brown bread and coffee for breakfast .
Then I have some fruit , according to the requirement of the season. I never wear lunch with me - a bad habit that I hope to change soon.
I eat everything, white rice ka Khaana a movie together , which is my favorite for its simple mixture of roti, bhaji , daal and rice.
My favorites are sabjis Baingan ka bharta and any dish bhindi .